8. June 2010 17:49
Clear Office is constantly improving. Every month or so, a new version is released with new features and bug fixes.
However, you can also get access to intermediate release candidates. These versions contain the latest fixes and improvements. In fact, if you report a bug, you should see the results in these builds first. Even though release candidate builds might introduce new bugs, the philosophy is to keep them as bug free as possible. In other words, they should be as usable as actual releases.
The June 2010 release candidate at www.clearoffice.com/rc/default.htm
This version contains the following improvements:
- Composite range copy and paste has been fixed.
- Bug in undo of full ranges has been fixed.
- You can create charts with categories and legends – the spreadsheet behaves more like Excel.
- Print preview is now top left aligned.
28. February 2010 00:03
The February 2010 version is now available for download. The .NET version is 1.0.2010.220. You can download it here.
The only visible change is the "2010" in the splash window.
All other changes are internal
- The charts have been improved.
- Some files open much faster.
- Filtering has been improved for large sets.